- When the whole world is working non stop in moving forward, the Nigerian government for whatsoever reasons are trying to send its people backward. On my mother’s grave they continually want to make the people in the country die in poverty after they announced the ban of Bitcoin in the country. Its no news that Bitcoin, forex has been a source of income for the majority of people in the country especially the youths, and the ban shows how backward the government is, especially when one of the top government official in the country was praising the ban whilst advising the youths to invest in cows rather than bitcoin which has been endorsed by the world richest man – Elon Musk, whose company, Tesla just bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin.
2. The level of Insecurity in Nigeria is at an all time high with everyone’s life in danger except the President and his own allies [POLITICIANS}. Fulani Herdsmen and cultists are wrecking havoc everywhere while Bandits, and kidnappers just can’t stop terrorizing the nation with little or no replies or adequate response from the government. Its only in Nigeria that anything can just kill you, its like living in ” A million ways to die in the west” .
3. In case you didn’t know Manchester City are now the favorites to win the premier league after destroying the defending champions, Liverpool at Anfield by 4-1 on Sunday.
4. The National Football League G.O.A.T Tom Brady on Sunday led the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 31-9 victory in the Super Bowl LV over Kansas City Chiefs. It was Brady’s seventh title in his first year at Tampa Bay and it looks like there is no stopping the 43yrs old just yet.
5. Nigerian fast rising Superstar, Joeboy also dropped his first Album titled “Somewhere Between Beauty & Magic“. Which has no additional artists feature. The 14-track project is the official follow-up to the young artist’s debut Love & Light EP which dropped in 2019.